Qu-Pac takes the power and legendary quality of the Qu family and shrinks it into a compact desk or rack mount format.
With Qu-Pac you are free to mix from your iPad, but the full functions of the mixer can be accessed from the front panel and touchscreen should you need them.
Custom settings and Cat5 expansion up to 38 inputs, makes Qu-Pac a scalable, failsafe solution for hardworking bands, schools, hotels, corporate events, live music bars, conferences, personal mixing and many more scenarios requiring a pro mixing solution in a tiny footprint.
User permissions and the customisable Qu-Control screen make Qu-Pac convenient and safe for day-to-day use by non-technical staff.
Qu series features include multitrack recording direct to USB, Automatic Mic Mixing, ProFactory mic presets, plus an ever growing ecosystem of apps, accessories and remote I/O.
- Digital mixer for live, studio and events
- 16 Mono XLR/combi-jack inputs with AnaLOGIQ preamps
- Qu-32 core on the inside means that together with optional digital stage speakers, up to 32 inputs can be extended
- 3 Stereo inputs (2x 6.3 mm mono-jack, 1x 3.6 mm stereo jack)
- Trim, Phase, Low-Cut, Gate, Insert, 4-Band fully-parametric EQ, Compressor and Delay on all inputs
- 12 Mix outputs (XLR)
- 4-Band fully-parametric EQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay for main LR and mono mix outputs
- 4 FX engines with iLive FX library
- 4 Stereo FX returns
- 4 Stereo groups
- 2 Stereo matrix outputs
- AES Digital output
- 4 Mute groups
- 4 DCA groups
- Built-in signal generator
- 800 x 480 Pixel touchscreen
- Qu-Drive: Direct multitrack recording / playback on a USB data storage device
- dSNAKE remote audio port
- USB audio streaming
- MIDI DAW control
- 19" Rack mounting possible (4U)
- Compatible wtih Mac OS X and Windows